Clarify streamlines the workflow of capturing multiple screenshots, organizing them into a document, marking up the images, adding text, and sharing your document as a PDF, Word file, or on the Web. View it in action!
The folks who love Clarify are using it when they need two or more images to:
- Explain a process
- Communicate changes they'd like designers/developers to make
- Submit bug reports
- Provide answers that consist of several steps
Clarify lets you:
- Capture one or more screenshots and/or import one or more images (e.g. pictures and screenshots)
- Mark the images with annotations such as arrows, circles, blur, sequence, highlight, and text
- Add titles and paragraph text for each image
- Share your document via email, PDF, Word, Dropbox, Evernote, WordPress, or Clarify-it.com
- Capture windows or regions
- Import photos or other image files
- Organize multiple images or screen captures into a document
- Add multiple images to a step (new feature)
- Reorder screen captures/images via drag and drop
- Replace images without messing up your formatting
- Crop and resize images
- Mark up images with arrows, boxes, circles, text annotations, and sequence
- Blur out sensitive information or highlight important areas
- Export to PDF, Word, WordPress, Evernote, HTML, Markdown, or Dropbox
- Copy and paste content as rich text to any word processor that accepts rich text
- Add borders of picture frames
- Export individual images or all images in a document
- Include embed for videos hosted on Wistia, etc.
Removed blog listing from WordPress XML-RPC. Clarify should only post to the configured end point.
Edit > Duplicate Selection no longer enabled if you are editing text in the step.
Clarify no longer adds the file extension back to name when exporting image files in the Mac App Store version.